- we’re obsessed with new, fresh, different life experiences.
- we’re insatiably curious about what’s next.
- we’re hungry for the road less traveled.
- we’re blissfully ignorant of our limitations.
- we’re inclined to dive in before checking the depth meter.
- we’re untrained, unskilled, not genetically gifted.
served raw is a site for experience hunters, fueled by experience hunters.
whether cooking, sipping, partying, primping or chatting with our muses, we’re looking to twist the juice out of life, to extract inspiration from the everyday and take it somewhere new. sure, somewhere new isn’t always better, but we’re more about the ride, rather than the perfect execution of life.
our served raw community is the playground for you to share inspiration, perspiration, frustration, creation (most any PG-13 “ation” you can think of). so come hang out, play, sip, cook, party, get your creativity on. there’s more than enough room in our sandbox…just don’t be a bully.
the served raw crew
Co-founder responsible for generating editorial content and trend-hunting while managing editorial calendar, site layout, user interface, IT, social media technology and freelance social media team, photography, graphics, finance, budgets, strategic direction.
In her downtime, Shirley participates in spirit tasting events, is passionate about crafting original cocktail recipes and hunting down new, rare spirit discoveries. She enjoys speakeasy picnics, outdoor activities, cooking and entertaining.